Friday, December 18, 2009

HiYa...iM bAck..!!

omg..i guess my blog had long been forgotten cos too long nv update le bahx...even tagboard seems so dead..haha...ok la, let mi clear up those spider-webs..wanted a revamp, but too noob in tis IT stuff...haix..haha...hopefully i can realli pen out my totx...it's over-brimming...

as usual, too long nv write liaox, already forgotten wat happened over those days..maybe jux recall sum realli deep totx stuff...hmm...

Since 17th Aug, started wrking in the govt sector..nt bad i wld sae..as compare to my previous jobs, tis wld b e most challenging job...with e taxing n tiring factor loading on myself...it's e highest pay job held so far n considering e amt of wrkload piling up each day...really is hw much wrk = hw much being paid...considering fair...haix...but wat to do..tis is my choice..despite so, i dnt regret e switch..at least, life turns slightly better...n i really get chance to pick up alot of stuff tt i dnt used to noe bout..althou there r really alot of stuff i really dunno b4....im still learning the ropes frm my seniors cos there r simply too much things for each of us to cover...alot of aspects...nt to mention, colleagues' wrk...tis is really tiring..haha...1 thing i hate bout my wrk, tt's there no internet access...alot of stuff is so difficult without it...but tis is wrk...no choice..
well, nw is still e hard times i guessed cos still picking up n gt to handle e new studies subj at same time...used to e life of wrking n studying liao, but i really dnt like my life.... =(

colleagues is friendly n easy-going but maybe still cant mix really well...hah, im e youngest inside e whole section comprises of 80+ ppl...hhaa...sumtimes, i find no common topic cos i hav no knowledge about it....like shares, political, family...wah~really alot i dunno leh...haha...but at least still can get along lah...but still , i really missed e moments wrking in sph...those colleagues r really interesting n amicable...haa...

there r alot of frenx i wanted to cherish but there r other factors to overcome through the period...as time passed, frenxship can really turns 'plain s water'..as much as i wanted to meet up n chat happily like e past, but moments lost r really lost... sumtimes e feelings is jux no longer there to chat so much like b4...hmm....but true frenx r really exceptions...cos i can experience e atmosphere when true frenx get tgt...even though feelings r no longer as strong as b4, but thru e jokes, chat n activities, 1 can really feel hw it is nice to find back tis feelings...do i sounds confusing..?dunno hw to phrase, no mood to think so much...but jux trying to relate my totx...

1 thing tt makes me smile each time im thinking, tt's i've gotten my car license on 23sep09, 1st attempt..yea yea yea..i can save alot leh.... =D

there r alot of totx bothering me in my mind, my heart...with those totx i feel so lost, so lost till i dunno wat's my next step...i simply dunno wad to do...so frightened even that i wanted to use tears to wash away my fears..everything jux dnt wrks...those totx jux dnt get off my mind easily..everything still remains unchanged...life still goes on n on...sun, moon rise n set brightly... earth still turning...no matter wad, things jux dnt changed cos u r feeling low..

im only on my first sem in my studies....can sae completed 2 modules waiting for results...super scary...ya, i hav no confidence n i really feel super demoralising studying nw....not at all encouraging....i dunno wad happen but everyting jux dnt turn up wad i expected it to b....i tot i can face sch strongly with all frenx...but turn up im wrong...so wrong tt i dunno wad went wrong...is it my fault subconsciously...i really dunno....nw, im can really feel hw it is to study deg..it's really like wad outsiders always sae....ppl r only concerning bout themselves more than trying to make frenx...enjoying e whole process of studying...maybe dnt apply to all, but applying to wad im gg thru nw, i think it is....so i really feel so tough to hold on to my studies....i dunno where's my lifeboat or when i'll learn to swim...sumtimes i feel y nt jux let mi drown....much easier tis way....nt to sae, it's my 1st attempt....haix......

everything dnt goes rite tis yr....super emo....christmas cumin yet i dnt feel any joyous mood at all; at least nt nw im pretty sure....tell mi im wrong...tell mi there r still sumwhere out there where i can find warmth....i jux wan e slightest warmth tt i can get...is tt too much to ask for...??

人傻不是一种罪,傻人也不想太傻而碎

傻人是没有的选择的;
傻人只听过,傻人会有傻福

No comments: