Tuesday, May 5, 2009

一时的百感交集。如今,雨过天晴。

Argh..troubles all flood over my brain recently..don really hav the mood to blog...

wat really happens, i wondered...emotions do plays a big and impt part in life..there are bound to be ups and downs along our journey..it's hw we gonna face it; in which pt of view..hah..

When im walking so aimlessly down my life journey...im super duper delighted tat there's ppl standing by me always...at least i noe im nt alone always, n im so grateful to them....even thou we din get to meet up for ages, we'll still get to noe each other situation...i wondered hw they noe, but nvm...hah...Hence, im super thankful to those tt enlighten me... =D

Finally, with serious totx and considerations...i've made some decisions...some decisions definitely will b hurtful but i myself noe, i'll feel so much happier...at least i've seen clearly wat i really wanted in my life..how my life gonna b...no one besides me are terrible, jux tt probably u're nt wat im looking for i guessed...some decisions make me feel so light now, so light till im as thou flying into the sky..i noe, i've overcome for now, those troubles.... *cheers* =p

I do feel so free, relax with almost nth heavy in my mind...i hope u'll understand frm my point of view...step back one step, u might c a bigger picture of e situation... 退一步,海阔天空, 就是这个意思。

At first i totx..once a thing starts to turn for the worst, everything will do likewise..wrk, life, studies...of course, i'll tends to seek advice wheneva i 想不通 or i'll simply blog my emotions out...without all these advisors/venting, i guessed im nt wad i am now...

Time passed so fast..with a blink of eyes, it's coming to a year working in the society..Im starting to think of my contract which is ending soon..nt so much of an expected outcome..wonder should i continue or shud i find another job? but with the economic situation now, it don seems like a good decision...Anyone care to drop mi some words of advice for my wrk?

For studies, im officially a SMA student, taking Double Major in HTM n Mktg...school starting end of May..really mux start to wrk hard le..是时候,收拾心情,向前迈进。加油!加油!加油!!!

For life, there's so many ups n downs...with so many things in my mind, i wanted to jux chuck it 1 side..i noe, i shudnt do so but tt's wad i did previously...now, i hav totx over it seriously... everything is on e rite track now...n..n..n..I hav started to take driving practical lessons now.. im like so financially tight now...haha..gt to manage my finance, time, friends, leisure..Of course, i shall try to squeeze time out for leisure...hopeful, wont get too stress over all tis time management..

Im back to the life of lectures,tutorials, exams..haha...it's time to get an organiser so tt tis forgetful brain of mine shall nt forget any impt dates...my schedule is packed for may n jun...esp my wkend, burnt..jux like army guys...argh =(

Hopefully, i wished i wished....To pass my practical test when i gt my test date......reaching out to my goal...Ganbatte~~!! =D

SmileZ n e whole world smile with me!!! =)

No comments: